Outfitter Santiago and Waterfalls Tour
If you truly want to explore the lush forests, trails and canyons that surround Cabo San Lucas, the Santiago and Waterfall tour is the excursion for you. This is a seven hour journey that takes you about an hour away from Cabo to the small agricultural town of Santiago. From there, you will head out to a canyon to start your hiking journey. The canyon features rugged terrain with fresh water flowing over massive boulders that lead to clear natural pools. During the hiking excursion, you will actually be able to jump in these pools and feel the clear, soothing water of a canyon.
While you are hiking through the canyon and the forests, you will be following our expert bilingual tour guide. He or she will be able to provide you descriptions and information on the various flora and fauna you will see during your hike. The final destination of the hike is the largest pool in the area. It is stunning to see such a large and beautiful natural pool just sitting in the middle of a canyon. Since you will be going in pools, we suggest bringing a bathing suit and a towel. And for the hike, we recommend bringing close toed shoes.
- Guided hike through one of the area’s most impressive canyon
- Swimming in natural pools
- Tour guide on hand to talk to you about the landscape
- Lunch, snacks and drinks included
- Transportation included
- 9:00 AM
- 7.5 Hours
- Cabo San Lucas
- Cruise Ship Tender Area
- Roundtrip transfers are provided for area hotels
- Cruise ship guest will meet the guide just outside the cruise ship tender area, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional bilingual guide
- Park entrance fees
- Water, sodas and energy drinks
- Granola bars and chips
- Participants must be in generally good condition to participate.
- Minimum Age is 5 years old
- We suggest wearing your bathing suit and closed toe shoes proper for hiking
- Gratuity not included