The coasts of Los Cabos could be the place where you have the best parasailing experience of your life. The views while in the air are some of the most impressive in the world. In fact, this is one of the best ways to tour Cabo San Lucas. Imagine flying at heights of 200 meters. You will be able to feel the air rush over your body, as you fly like a bird.
You do not want to miss the opportunity to see all of the beauty that San Lucas offers from another angle and to enjoy the wonders that Cabo offers to San Lucas. This is sure to be one of your most memorable moments in Cabo San Lucas that you will experience during your vacation.
View the amazing Vista from the sky, look at the Arc in mid-air and view the splendid architecture from above as opposed to the view you receive on the ground. You will be guided by the coast of San Lucas along an entertaining route that will clearly stand out in your memory.
- Unparalleled air views of Cabo San Lucas
- Gain a true appreciation of the beauty of the coast of Cabo
- Flight of up to 200 meters up in the air
- One of Cabo visitors' most memorable Cabo experience
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 15 Minutes
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
- No transporation provided
- All guest must check-in at the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Office is located next to the Hotel Tesoro next to the Baja Cantina restaurant
- All necessary safety equipment and instructions
- Weight limit for this activity: 500 lbs. per rig.
- Not available on Sundays
- We cannot reserve this activity for guests coming from cruise ships
- Maximum height reaches 600 feet (200 meters)